- The UPM Management Committee through its 586th meeting on August 24, 2016, has agreed to appoint Associate Fellows (Professional Services) at the Corporate Strategy and Communications Office.
- This Associate Fellow is comprised of academic members with expertise in fields related to the CoSComm function. This appointment is an acknowledgment of academic staff to contribute based on their expertise in terms of service and administration of the university in relation to their respective disciplines.
- Associate Fellow List (Professional Services):
Terms of Reference:
- Provide advisory services on CoSComm identified strategy, planning and implementation of projects
- Conducting strategic reviews in relevant areas to support the "business intelligence" component in Public Relations, Branding, Communications and others;
- Implementing CoSComm's strategic projects such as corporate publications, marketing, advertising and council management in teaching activities to enhance student experience in corporate communications, journalism and other relevant areas